The blogosphere is full of creative and wonderful people of many varied gifts and talents…and one of them, Deborah from Ye Shall Know Me by My Fruits has been awesome enough to nominate me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I accept her nomination wholeheartedly and thank her kindly for thinking of me and my blog for the award.
Should you receive the honor of nomination here are the rules / steps to follow::
1. Thank the person who shared the award with you and DON’T FORGET to link back to them in your post.
2. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered blogs (being sure to let them know that you included them in your blog post).
3. List seven things about yourself.
Here are my nominees (click the links to view these great blogs!):
1. The Literary Man for their fresh and insightful posts about all things writing.
2. Malou of Going Dutch for her gorgeous, lush photography and charming, delightful posts.
3. Being a man raised by women, Lady Romp’s inspirational blog and attention to women and women’s issues is very important to me.
4. Deelaytful whose posts are always creative and ingenious.
5. Molly of Molly Spring Writes for her incredibly fresh (and often humorous) perspective on life.
6. Corey at ClownRhymes who cares as much about others writing as his own. Check out his Poetry Challenges!
7. In My Opinion’s Diane Owens whose “Daily Question” posts are well-written, thought-provoking, and highly entertaining!
8. Self-proscribed “Tree Hugger” Sheila Hurst’s posts and lovely photos about Nature, Conservation, and the Earth are continually inspiring.
9. Jimmy at Another Bad Decision whose writing always rocks!
10. MountainMae has an awesome perspective about life, beauty, and truth and it shows in her posts.
11. Shining a light on the plight of sex workers around the world, Stella at My Body the City: The Secret Life of a Callgirl never fails to touch one’s heart
12. Objets D’Vertu is a gorgeous blog run by Melissa about art, life, and love!
13. Kathryn of kiwsparks has a Joie de Vivre that makes her blog artful, interesting, and entertaining.
14. live4life201, whose prose and verse continually excites via his great blog!
15. Jade of theanonyblogger, whose writing is spontaneous, exciting, and inspiring.
7 Things About Me:
1. I currently work in InfoTech at an amazing Arts Organization in Los Angeles
2. I started life as an Actor
3. I have degrees in Theater and Computer Science
4. I am parts Mexican, Armenian, and Irish
5. I have a wonderful partner whom I have been with for almost 22 years
6. Writing is my passion, vocation, and love and I do it every day
7. I love Broadway music and listen to it daily 🙂
With deep gratitude to Deb and all of the above blogs for continuing the sharing of their great and inspiring work!